In order to create a folder you need to drag one application shortcut to another. In this case, a folder will appear in the place of the second shortcut, in which both programs will be located. By default, the folder will be untitled. If you want to give her a name, then you need to open it and click on the signature “Untitled”. After that, the folder can be renamed
Articles in this section
- How to disable automatic application updates from the Play Store?
- Does INOI 283K support Play Market? Will Telegram be on INOI 283K?
- How to make an SD card internal memory
- How to free up the device’s internal memory?
- If you cannot install apps
- Which games are supported on INOI smartphones
- How to transfer applications to an SD card in INOI devices on Android OS
- How to install Android applications on Sailfish OS
- How to create a folder
- How to delete downloaded applications