On the INOI 108R and INOI 247B devices, you can turn off the auto answer for a call when you open the lid. To do this, go along the following path: settings - profiles - options - change - answer mode - then turn off the answer by opening the cover.
Articles in this section
- The work of the TELE2 operator with INOI push-button devices in Moscow and Moscow Region
- What to do if SMS is not sent?
- How to enable call recording on INOI feature phones
- How to copy contacts on INOI feature phones
- How to turn off automatic call answer when opening the lid of INOI featurephones
- How to delete unused contacts
- How to setup individual ringtone for SIM card
- How to setup speed dial on INOI phones
- How to configure speed dial on INOI smartphones
- How to add a phonenumber to blacklist