Connecting to a Bluetooth device:
1. Turn on Bluetooth on your device.
2. Open the Bluetooth settings menu on your device
3. and perform a search.
4. Select "inoiPods" from the list of found Bluetooth devices.
5. Click on it to connect.
6. The paired headphones will connect to your device and you will hear
an audio alert.
1. Power On - Press and hold the touch keys of the left and right
headphones simultaneously for 5 seconds when the power is off to
2. Shutdown - press and hold the left touch key, or
When the right earphone is on, within 5 seconds, both headphones
will turn off at the same time.
3. Automatic shutdown - When any earphone is placed in
the charger, the placed earphone automatically turns off, the other
earphone remains active.
4. Delete Pairing information - In the off state, press and
hold the touch keys for 10 seconds to clear
the pairing information with the phone.
Touch key functions
Music playback mode:
1. Play/Pause – single click on the touch key.
2. Next Song - In music playback mode, press and hold
the touch key of the right earphone for 3 seconds to switch
to the next song.
3. Previous Song - In music playback mode, press and
hold the touch key of the left earphone for 3 seconds to return
to the previous song.
4. Music playback volume VOL+ - double tap the
touch key area of the right earphone to increase the volume VOL+
5. Music playback volume VOL- - double tap the
touch key area of the left earphone to decrease the volume VOL Call mode
1. Answer the call – a single short press on the touch key
any earphone to answer incoming calls.
2. End the call - A single short press on the touch key of any
earphone to end the call.
3. Reject Call - When there is an incoming call, press and hold the touch
key for 3 seconds to reject the call.
4. Redial the last call – Triple-click the left (L) earphone to
5. Cancel Dialing - Press the touch button once to cancel
dialing before the caller does not answer the outgoing call.
6. Sound Switching - During a conversation, triple pressing the touch
key switches the voice call between the headset and the phone.
7. Three-way Call - If there is a new call during the call, press and
hold the touch key for 1 second to save the current call
and answer the new call.
8. Three-way Call - In the three-way call state, press and
hold the touch key for 3 seconds, you can hold the current
call, switch to the held call, and switch between two
Activating the Siri Assistant/Google Voice
1. Turn on the Voice assistant - 3 clicks on the right earphone key, turn
on the Siri/Google VA function.
2. Off. Voice Assistant 3 clicks on the right earphone key turn off
the Siri/Google VA function.