1. In order to change the Google account on your smartphone, go to the settings and open the “Accounts” section there, which is located in the “Personal data” settings block.
2. As a result, you will be taken to the list of services whose accounts are used on this smartphone. Here you need to find Google and go to it.
3. After that, a page with information about the Google accounts you signed in to will open. Open your Google account in order to continue.
4. Next, the synchronization settings for this Google account will open. In order to change this Google account to another, you must first delete it. To do this, click on the button with three dots in the upper right corner of the screen. And in the window that opens, select the “Delete account” item.
5. Next, you need to confirm your actions and wait for the system to delete your current Google account.
6. Now you can proceed directly to the change of your Google account. To do this, return to the main settings page and again go to the "Accounts" section. Here you need to click on the “Add Account” button, select “Google” in the list of services and follow the instructions that will appear.
Please sign in to leave a comment.