After the reset is completed, all your personal applications and data that are installed in the internal memory will be deleted. To successfully complete a full reset, 80% battery charge is required.
This method is very simple and suitable for all devices on Android.
- First you need to turn off the gadget
- For a few seconds, press the Volume Up + Power buttons
- When the Android logo or INOI logo appears on the display, we stop pressing the buttons
- In order to enter Recovery mode, click Power
- Using the Volume Control buttons in the menu that appears, select Wipe Data / Factory Reset and confirm by pressing Power
- Then, in the menu that appears, using the Volume Control buttons, select Yes - delete all user data and confirm the selection by holding Power
To end the process and reboot, click reboot system now
After the phone restarts, the reset process will end.