INOI AFTER SALES WARRANTY
Terms and Conditions
1. This After Sales Warranty (the “Policy”) regulates the after-sales service provided by INOI and its wholly-owned enterprises and branches (hereinafter, collectively, referred to as the “Company”) for the products that are sold to customers under the brand of INOI (the “Products”). This Policy provides the framework for returning, replacing, and repairing your Product.
2. If your Product experiences performance failures due to material, process, or manufacturing problems under normal use and maintenance conditions, we will provide you with after-sales services including free repair and replacement as specified in this Policy within the warranty period.
3. To access warranty services at an INOI authorized service center, you'll need to verify your warranty status, which can be done by providing any one of the following:
- Invoice (paper invoice, e-invoice): an INOI authorized customer service center will need to verify the invoice validity, before warranty services can be provided.
- Warranty card: the warranty card can be used to verify the warranty status, if you are unable to provide an invoice. If the warranty information differs from invoice, the information on the invoice (including paper invoice, e-invoice, and invoice copy) will prevail.
4. The Limited Warranty does not apply to any:
- Products beyond the warranty period;
- Product differs from the product model specified in the proof of warranty, or have an altered proof of warranty;
- Damage due to acts of nature or God and civil disturbances, for example, typhoons, flood, fire, earthquake, war, riot, rally or other external causes;
- Alterations or modifications to any part of the Product or normal wear and tear of the Product;
- Damage caused by use with non-INOI products;
- Damage caused by accident, abuse or misuse;
- Damage or malfunction caused by improper use, maintenance or storage of the Product or with improper voltage or power supply;
- Damage caused by service (including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone who is not a representative of INOI authorized service centers;
- Installation of pirated, non-standard, self-made or publically unavailable third-party software;
- Product type or serial number on the purchase receipt does not match the actual physical Product;
- Products that are damaged directly due to the on-site environment for operation (such as humidity) or the external factors (such as the external electromagnetic interference or the fault of the internal networking device).
- Products have been damaged in transit in the process of being returned, replaced, or repaired (by mail).
5. If this Warranty does not cover your Product based on the above, our authorized service center reserves the right to charge for the repair or replacement of your Product following your consent, as well charging a handling fee.
6. The Company will not be held responsible for any other commitments or offers made by a third-party agent (retailer, distributer, etc.) that it has not guaranteed.
7. Please always back up all data, programs, applications, and content stored on your Product before taking your Product in for service since service activities will erase all data from your Product. Remove any confidential information prior to submitting your Product for service. Our liability under this Policy is limited to fulfilling service claims approved by the Company. The Company is not liable for any loss of programs, data, or other information stored on your device or any media. In no event will the Company be liable to you or any third party for any damages resulting from, or relating directly or indirectly to any damages you may suffer if data left on your device is accessed, or alternatively, is unrecoverable.
8. The Company reserves the right to make changes to the location and availability of its authorized service centers network at any time.
9. Product may contain specific elements which may not operate as intended when used outside of the original country of purchase.
10. Terms that are not listed in this Policy shall be subject to the relevant laws and regulations. Where any terms in this document is ruled to be invalid, in whole or in part, by a competent legal authority, the validity of other terms shall not be affected.
11. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law:
- No repair or replacement will renew or extend the original Warranty period unless such renewal or extension is mandated by local law, in which case the Warranty period is extended by the minimum time required by law;
- For countries where such renewal or extension is not mandated by local law, the original Product, replacement parts or replacement Products provided under this Warranty will be covered by this Warranty for the remainder of the original Warranty period or for ninety (90) days from the date the repaired or replacement Product is returned to you, whichever is longer; and
- Where the Product or parts of a Product have been replaced, the original Product or parts, shall become the Company's property.
For further information on your Warranty, please send all inquiries related to the maintenance of INOI products by e-mail: email@example.com.
An up-to-date list of service centers can be found at: https://inoi.com/en/pages/service-centres/.