If you do not want your device to automatically update applications you need:
- Open the Play Store app store
- The store’s home page will appear. Open the menu with the flip to the right or click on the corresponding icon
- At the bottom of the menu list, select “Settings” and go to the window for changing the program configuration
- In the general settings category, click on the "Auto-update programs" option. A window for choosing the update method will open. Select "Never" and close the window.
If you do not need to turn off auto-update immediately for all applications, then you can manually specify those applications that should not be updated automatically.
- To do this, open the Play Market application store and find an application there that should not be updated.
- After that, you need to open the application page in the Play Market and click on the button with three dots there (upper right corner of the screen).
- A menu appears with one single AutoUpdate function. Uncheck this feature and you will turn off auto-update for this particular application.
Please sign in to leave a comment.